It all adds up when using Math Gear to learn addition! Turn mastering math facts into hands-on fun! More portable than a book and more practical than flashcards, the pocket-sized, 14-page Math Gear is a sturdy, interactive teaching tool with a fun, gadget-like look and feel. Turn the wheel for a math problem, solve it, then lift the flaps to check the answer! Math Gear also includes fun facts about numbers and math. This book (also available for subtraction, multiplication, and division), makes it fun and easy for kids four and older to learn and practice addition facts, anywhere, anytime!
- A pocket-sized interactive book with a gadget-like look and feel to help teach addition facts
- Turn the wheel to show a math problem, solve it, then lift the flap to check the answer
- Includes fun facts about numbers and math
- A sturdy, interactive teaching tool
- Makes a great gift for 4- to 7-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play