Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew)
Created by Amy Pixton | Illustrated by Jonas Sickler
Sing a nursery rhyme with a book that’s indestructible!
Old MacDonald had a farm, ee-i-ee-i-oh.
And on that farm he had a cow,* ee-i-ee-i-oh.
*or a horse, pig, goat, chinchilla, or condor!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards